Reminder - Annual Parish Meeting this Wed 22, 8pm at the school
All are welcome to attend.
Our annual opportunity to hear about and comment on key activities that have happened in 2022 in Ashwell, and what’s likely to occur in 2023.
The formal agenda has been published in the 2023 Yearbook (see page 3) and will include items from the Parish Council, our district councillor Tom Tyson and our county councillor Steve Jarvis. A representative from our local police, the Royston Neighbourhood Team, will also be attending.
Discussion will also include:
- Ashwell Community Land Trust – its objectives and how you can influence its actions
- New Superfast broadband network
- Ashwell environment and sustainability
- Ashwell recreational facilities – fundraising targets
- Any other items of interest or concern to residents
Click here to see the minutes of the 2022 Annual Parish Meeting